D’Ieteren: Purchase and disposal of own shares
Repurchase and disposal of own shares under the share buyback program and the liquidity contract
– This is a summary. For more details, please see the full press release –
In accordance with Articles 8:4 and 8:6 of the Royal Decree of 29 April 2019 implementing the Code of Companies and Associations, the D’Ieteren Group announces today the purchase and sale of own shares on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels and/or an MTF between 2 and 8 November 2022.
The extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of the D’Ieteren Group renewed on May 31, 2018 the powers of the board of directors to acquire and sell own shares for a period of 5 years.
The total number of treasury shares held by the D’Ieteren Group amounted to 1,185,059 as of November 8, 2022. The total number of ordinary shares amounts to 54,367,928.
– End of summary –
Existing since 1805, and through family generations, the D’Ieteren group seeks growth and value creation by pursuing a long-term strategy for its businesses and actively encouraging and supporting them to develop their position in their industry. and their geographical areas. The Group currently has the following activities:
- Belron (50.01%) has a clear goal: “to make a difference by solving people’s problems with real care”. It is the world leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement and operates in 37 countries, through wholly owned businesses and franchises, with market leading brands including Carglass®, Safelite® and Autoglass ®. In addition, Belron handles vehicle glazing and other insurance claims on behalf of insurance customers. Revenue and EBITA reached €4,647 million and €815 million respectively in FY21.
- D’Ieteren Automotive (100%) distributes Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Cupra, Rimac and Porsche vehicles in Belgium. It has a market share of more than 23% and 1.2 million vehicles in circulation. Its economic model is evolving towards “improving the lives of citizens with fluid, accessible and sustainable mobility”. Revenue and EBITA reached €3,239 million and €103 million respectively in FY21.
- PHE (91%) is a leader in the independent distribution of spare parts for vehicles in Western Europe, present in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. Its mission is to “promote affordable and sustainable mobility”. It generated sales of €2.0 billion and EBITDA of €246 million in FY21.
- HST Parts (40%), is a leading independent global distributor of aftermarket parts for material handling, construction, industrial and agricultural equipment. It operates in 26 countries around the world. It has a unique operating model and has a clear goal of “keeping customers in business and growing”.
- Moleskin (100%) is a high-end, aspirational lifestyle brand that develops and sells iconic branded notebooks and writing, travel and reading accessories through a global multi-channel platform. Its purpose is to “unleash human genius through hands on paper to empower the creativity and knowledge of each individual and of the entire world”. Revenue and EBITA reached €122m and €12m respectively in FY21.
- D’Ieteren Immo (100%) brings together the Belgian real estate interests of the D’Ieteren Group. It owns and manages 37 sites which generated €21.7m in net rental income in FY21. It also pursues investment projects and carries out studies on possible site renovations.
Francis Deprez, Chief executive officer
Arnaud Laviolette, Financial director
Stéphanie Voisin, Investor Relations – Tel: + 32 (0)2 536.54.39
Email: [email protected] – Website: www.dieterengroup.com
D’Ieteren SA published this content on November 09, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on November 09, 2022 17:00:07 UTC.
Public now 2022
Trends in technical analysis GROUPE D’IETEREN
|Short term||Middle term||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Medium consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||3|
|Last closing price||€167.10|
|Average target price||€207.67|
|Average Spread / Target||24.3%|