D’Ieteren: Buyback and disposal of own shares
Buyback and disposal of own shares linked to the option plan and the liquidity contract
– This is a summary. For more details, please refer to the full press release –
In accordance with articles 8: 4 and 8: 6 of the Royal Decree of April 29, 2019 implementing the Code of Companies and Associations, the D’Ieteren Group today announces the purchase and sale of own shares on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, and the OTC Sale of own shares, between September 15 and 21, 2021.
On May 31, 2018, the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of the D’Ieteren Group renewed the powers of the board of directors to acquire and sell own shares for a period of 5 years.
The total number of treasury shares held by the D’Ieteren Group amounted to 1,046,633 as of September 21, 2021. The total number of ordinary shares amounts to 54,367,928.
– End of summary –
Existing since 1805, and through family generations, the D’Ieteren Group seeks growth and value creation by pursuing a long-term strategy for its companies and by actively encouraging and supporting them to develop their position in their industry and their geographies. The Group currently has the following activities:
- Belron (50.01% of economic rights, totally diluted) has a clear objective: “to make a difference by solving people’s problems with real attention”. It is the world leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement and operates in 40 countries, through wholly owned businesses and franchises, with market leading brands including Carglass®, Safelite® and Autoglass®. In addition, Belron manages vehicle glazing and other insurance claims on behalf of insured customers. Sales and adjusted operating income reached € 3,899m and € 583.1m, respectively, during FY20.
- D’Ieteren Automobile (100% owned) distributes Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Škoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Cupra and Porsche vehicles in Belgium. It has a market share of over 23% and 1.2 million vehicles in circulation. Its economic model is evolving towards improving the lives of citizens with fluid, accessible and sustainable mobility. Sales and adjusted operating income reached € 3,216 million and € 98.9 million, respectively, during FY20.
- Moleskine (100% owned) is an upscale and ambitious lifestyle brand that develops and sells iconic branded notebooks and writing, travel and reading accessories through a global multi-channel platform. Sales and adjusted operating income reached € 102.3m and € 1.5m, respectively, during FY20.
- D’Ieteren Immo (100% owned) includes the Belgian real estate interests of the D’Ieteren Group. It owns and manages around 30 properties which generated € 19.5 million in net rental income during FY20. It is also pursuing investment projects and carrying out studies for possible site renovations.
Francois Deprez, Chief Executive Officer
Arnaud Laviolette, Financial director
Stéphanie Voisin, Investor Relations – Phone: + 32 (0) 2 536.54.39
E-mail: [email protected] – Website: www.dieterengroup.com
D’Ieteren SA published this content on September 22, 2021 and is solely responsible for the information it contains. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on September 22, 2021 04:01:04 PM UTC.